Piercing Crystals

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Piercing Crystals
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #0
Hello! I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have no more piercing crystals and the spellbook that teaches dispel barrier is behind a magical barrier. Is there somewhere I can buy a crystal that isn't in Grindstone or somewhere else I can learn this skill????
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I think you're looking at the wrong spellbook. You need to do a quest for Kelner at the Tower Colony, and he'll tell you exactly where to go to get the spellbook.

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #2
It was his spellbook upstairs I was missing! Thanks :) Now I just have to find a way to get to mage level 11 so I can use the spell!
Apprentice
Member # 10336
Profile #3
So where do you get piercing crystals if you don't have a Mage 11 yet? Can you buy them or have them made? I'm stuck on about 4 quests around the Tower Colony because I can't bring down barriers via magic yet.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
You can pick some up in Grindstone.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Most of the barriers in the upper level of the Mage Colony only will go down with dispel barrier spell. A single piercing crystal doesn't work. There are some that will go with repeated usage of crystal, but save before trying.

Go and explore to the west or finish the Honeycomb to build up experience.