A5 Beta (testing)?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A5 Beta (testing)?
Apprentice
Member # 5844
Profile Homepage #0
So, having been a big fan of many of Spiderweb's previous games, I am anxiously awaiting the release of A5. I'm wondering, do you need beta testers (on a mac)? If yes, how do I sign up?
Warrior
Member # 3357
Profile Homepage #1
When any extra beta testers are needed, a notice generally goes up at http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/newstuff.shtml .
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #2
Beta calls will appear on the news page when A5 is close to finished. You have a better chance of being accepted if you gave some prior experience. I as well wish to test. The only experience I've had was beta testing a scenario by Enraged Slith and I've had some programming experience. I wonder if I'll get accepted this time...

Edit: Ugh! You beat me orange[s]!

[ Saturday, August 25, 2007 04:31: Message edited by: frain200 ]

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

The Mystic: "Vista is a rather funky and finicky OS to begin with."
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
When Jeff posts for later beta testing he is usually looking for different operating systems and computer models as well as experience. Only Jeff knows what will be accepted.

If you do submit, Jeff can take over a week to reply to those he wants. Once you submit a non-disclosure agreement, it can be 3 or more days before you here from him again.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
A5 beta testing is underway already, but Jeff has mentioned that he feels a lot of testing will be needed because the game is so complex, so conceivably he may want more testers at some point. It can't hurt to ask.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5844
Profile Homepage #5
cool.
I just sent Jeff an email, we'll see how all that goes.