Dragon Lair

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dragon Lair
Apprentice
Member # 9406
Profile #0
In honeycomb ther is Dragon lair. I have question, is ther other way to open this lair tahn havin 28 tool use or powered unblock door spell?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Well, getting the key from the mage stationed outside the lair is the easiest way, but the next best way would be to take whichever character has Unlock Doors and pump up their Tool Use. Strangely, having extra Tool Use actually increases the power of the Unlock Doors spell in A4.

Well, I guess it's only strange in that it makes sense, which is just weird for anything to do with RPG statistics.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
That's because Avernum 4 was the first game to combine tool use into the mage spell unlock. Before you used whichever would work, usually using a save and reload to protect picks.
Apprentice
Member # 373
Profile Homepage #3
I miss picks, poison, and the crap load of spells... It took me twice as long to beat exile 3 than avernum 3...

--------------------
Woot my Number is 373, how many poeple can say that!!

Give me some credit I made this site 9 years ago, I was 12. Just highlight the words to read them.

www.maxpages.com/exile3