Rentar-Ihrno's Keep - Arrgh!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rentar-Ihrno's Keep - Arrgh!
Apprentice
Member # 8507
Profile #0
Ok, me again... Stucked at the end in the keep and have past the point where I deactivate some device and collected a rod. Pretty low on energy and health, tried to head back to Fort Remote but I never make through the pilons. However, I could definately use some help, but where the hell is Kabraxaz and which gate to open?? The stairs below where I picked up the rod I can head two directions, one towards a gate (no lever anywhere) with two Vahnatai guards, and the other directions with tons Vahnatai where I have no chance to win. Can anyone give me directions from there to Kabraxaz???
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
The lower level of that keep is a pain. You need to go south and then east a little fighting lots of Vahnatai. Beyond the room with an altar is a passageway that looks out through a window at the 2 Vahnatai that guard a door. This is hard to see, but there is a lever near the window that unlocks the door. Then you and the Vahnatai allies can get through that guarded door to see Rentar-Ihrno. You have to go back around to the stairs and head north since there isn't a short cut.

If they aren't inside the keep, then you have to go back to the upper level and use a wheel to unlock the main entrance.

It helps to have lots of health and energy for this area. You might want to go back to Fort Remote and recharge. That's why I always destroy all the pylons to give me a quick and cleared path back to the Fort.