No problem solving here?? Have one...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: No problem solving here?? Have one...
Apprentice
Member # 8507
Profile #0
As I've been told to investigate the Morax caves again, but no secret door or anything shows up! Checked every corner, not able to solve this quest! Same with the leather all gone and sold before knowing the quest, now I'm stucked. Any hints for both probs?? Cheers!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
If you have been marked by the crystal in the Fort Draco mines, then a secret wall should open up in the Motrax caves. This is in the north eastern corner of the main, upper level (not underground). As you walk round the northeastern perimeter of this area, a message pops up and part of the cave wall disappears. Walk through and talk to the crystal, it will give you a message to take to the Castle.

Don't worry about leather, there is lots more fine leather later in the game.

[ Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:53: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 8507
Profile #2
hmm. I have been marked and walked passed all the NE walls, nothing happens. Hope this is not a bug, took me ages to get there...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Go to the farthest NE corner by going along the corridor north of Motrax's cave. You have to be next to the east wall to get the message and see a passage open up to a hidden chamber. It has one of those large crystals like the one that marked you in the mines north of Fort Draco.
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #4
Does this help?

IMAGE(http://people.zeelandnet.nl/slothouber/avernum_4_MRTX%20map.jpg)

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Superb map. If that doesn't help, nothing will.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4