Music in Avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Music in Avernum
Apprentice
Member # 8410
Profile #0
Ok.. I just proved to myself at least I am in fact a completely inept n00b of DOOM. I hit the back button on my mouse just as I had written a nice thought out (and my first) post here.
Of course it's about music, specifically the lack of it in the previous Avernums. A shame I think, especially since the intros are of high musical quality. So my plea is: Include more music in the upcoming Avernum 5.
I hope the community will support this bold suggestion enough to at least make Jeff consider it.

ps. I found no better place to discuss A5 than in the A4 forums, where everyone else seems to do it.

[ Saturday, March 31, 2007 15:34: Message edited by: Lokiron ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Jeff doesn't like music in games. He especially doesn't like music in his games. It bloats download size and he finds it distracting. Music is not likely to happen.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8410
Profile #2
Hmmm.. what a shame.. I love old school fantasy music like there is in the intros and in many old games. But I suppose if that's his style there's nothing to do about it.
On the other hand I kind of agree with him. I tend to turn off all music in games and play my own in the background - which, I guess, I'll continue to do..

[ Saturday, March 31, 2007 15:33: Message edited by: Lokiron ]
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #3
Good thinking.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt