Easy question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Easy question
Apprentice
Member # 6590
Profile #0
How do you get to the castle ? I found the secret passage that goes right next to the shade, and I figured out you have to haste to get past it, but how do you get out of the city? Either I die from the guards attacking me or I get to the far gates and I can't open the gate because I'm not strong enough.

How do you get to the Castle? ( Oh by the way, since I am playing in the dark, it's rather hard to see things and I might have missed a branch off passage.
Apprentice
Member # 384
Profile #1
You don't want to go through the city. There's another entrance to the sewers area near the shade itself - take that to enter the Great Cave proper and worry about Almaria later.

Why are you playing in the dark? Turn on a light or two - all that screen glare has got to be bad for the eyes.

[ Thursday, December 22, 2005 09:05: Message edited by: Savarius ]
Apprentice
Member # 384
Profile #2
DP, sorry.

[ Thursday, December 22, 2005 09:05: Message edited by: Savarius ]
Apprentice
Member # 6590
Profile #3
Do you mean the sewers that are slightly east (like 10-15 steps) of the shade? If so, those are the ones that I came out of...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
There's another set of stairs leading underground a short distance to the northwest of the ones you emerge from.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6590
Profile #5
It wasn't really NW... More NE, but I found it anyway. Thanks now I don't have to be slaughtered by the shade and guards. :D
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
I think the real solution to your problems is registering so you're not playing in the dark.

—Alorael, who can think of several places where playing without being able to see the ground will be an exquisitely painful exercise in saving and reloading.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #7
(small off-topic question)
is there lights and lamps in a4? :confused:

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #8
As a quick search of this forum would tell you, no.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #9
Wow, i just realized, Arghhhhhhhh has made it all the way to journeyman using a means know as unmitigated, constant, neverending spam. Congrats, Arghhhhhhhh.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #10
You know, the forums aren't the best source of information on light. Playing the game for roughly five minutes or glancing at the instructions will yield exactly the same information.

Really, this is ridiculous.

—Alorael, who would like to declare a moratorium on one sentence questions. If there is no substance to a request for information, it should not be dignified with a response.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #11
Playing in the dark isn't nearly as good of way as cutting people off and making them register as the good old-fashioned impenetrable blackness of the Avernum trilogy.

Edit: Spelling
Dikiyoba loves having a complete digital dictionary!

[ Sunday, December 25, 2005 18:45: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]