Larks Scrolls...bug?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Larks Scrolls...bug?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #0
OK...Ive recieved the copy of the scrolls and been told to look in Formello. I went to the two sages I know of there, Townsend and Alice, but neither say anything about the scrolls. Ive killed the shades already...is it connected to the scroll quest at all? Or have I hit a brick wall?

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Try the other mage (not Genevieve) in the area north of the mayor. She can't translate so you go on to the Tower Colony and talk to their librarian. You get sent to Patrick's Tower and they can't help. Finally you reach Khoth's Cave and find what you need. Then go back to Lark's rooms where you found the scrolls.

I think you need to do every step in order to set the flags along the quest route. If you want you can check back in with Lark each time for new messages, but you don't need to in order to finish.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #2
I did all the people in Formello in case I missed one, but no go...its like the quest doesnt exist. I have the quest and I have the copy of the scrolls, but nothing else happens. I even tried skipping to find the next one, but still nothing

--------------------
---------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
I think it's Alice who helps you with the scrolls, but only if the shade isn't there at the time. I suppose it's possible that the game doesn't expect you to kill the shade before talking to her about the scrolls, in which case you may indeed have made the quest unfinishable. The rewards are just a level of a couple of spells, though, so if you have all the spells already it's not that helpful.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #4
Ah. Well then, that quest is a bunk...Thanks Crypto..nice name by the way, You really interested or just liked the way it sounds?

--------------------
---------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Um, well, to cut a long story short, I was only supposed to have this name for one day, but then got lazy about changing it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #6
Hmmm. I had just figured that you had been blocked out of "Thuryl" because of some glitch in the UBB.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
It is believed, though not absolutely known, that you can't lose your login name. It's not really a problem for people who spend most of their time using displayed names that are not, in fact, their monikers.

—Alorael, who pushed straight on to the end of the game from Khoth's Lair and never actually returned to Lark to translate the scrolls until after he had won (it took a reload). It didn't make the end noticeably more difficult.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00