Marsh worm fang

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Marsh worm fang
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #0
Marsh worm fang (Special Item)
This tooth was once inside the mouth of a marsh worm

I searched Schrodinger's FAQ and the A4 scripts folder, but I'm none the wiser. Anyone know what it's for?

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
I searched the results of running astring on the A4 scripts folder, and all I found was one string in questnpc.txt: "Marsh worm". I don't remember any quest dealing with them in the game.

(By the way, where did you come across those lines? I can't find them here, and that could mean astring has a bug.)

--------------------
Hmmm. Pronoun trouble.
- Daffy Duck
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
The text is from the special items screen in-game: I obtained the Marsh Worm Fang special item when I killed something in the eastern gallery, but so far I've not found anyone who wants it!

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
General consensus is that whatever quest was meant to be associated with these never ended up included in the game.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You run into marsh worms in the northeast corner between Fort Dunvo and the cave entrance from Formello. No one ever found what they were for.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #5
Qeep it .
You never know if a tourmenting demon want some.
with a weapon like this you could kill hundreds of lord drakes.

[ Thursday, January 04, 2007 23:20: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by upon mars:

Qeep it .
This sounds unwholesome. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00