cant find early foe

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cant find early foe
Apprentice
Member # 6326
Profile #0
I have finished and enjoyed a4 but vaguely remember one foe that trashed me every time early on. The dialogue was something like " ? is casting a spell and will soon have help" Think it was in the eastern gallery but not sure. am obviously stronger now and just want to get satisfaction but can't find him. pointers anyone?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
That's Nociduas, I think. Cross the river through the tunnel north of Fort Dranlon and then look around the northern part of the small area you reach. There's a one-way trip down and into Nociduas's lair.

—Alorael, who wonders if it's ever possible to kill Nociduas before he finishes summoning his friends. He could check the scripts, but he'd rather just guess that it isn't because of scripted potions.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by All My Canisters:

—Alorael, who wonders if it's ever possible to kill Nociduas before he finishes summoning his friends.
I recall someone in one of the Nociduas threads reporting having done so. I sure couldn't manage it, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Anthropos Kakistos:

quote:

—Alorael, who wonders if it's ever possible to kill Nociduas before he finishes summoning his friends.
I recall someone in one of the Nociduas threads reporting having done so. I sure couldn't manage it, though.

That was me. It took a couple tries, though.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6326
Profile #4
Of course, I had forgotten the hole in the wall behind the trees. Got my revenge but not before he got help.
One other clean up item, I cant find boris the bounty hunter also in the eastern gallery.
Thanks guys
Posts: 11 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Anthropos Kakistos:

quote:

Very, very possible. I've done it, with a party of two mages and two priests. The priests bashed and Smited, while the mages made sure that Nociduas was Dazed every time his combat turn came around. When he's Dazed, he can't continue his summon or use a potion.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Boris is along the north wall of the Eastern Gallery between the 2nd and 3rd bandit strongholds. He's up in a corner so you miss him if you follow the road.