Test????Grindstone, Formella but ???

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Test????Grindstone, Formella but ???
Apprentice
Member # 7494
Profile #0
I have been reading a lot about testing grounds. I found the first test near grindstone is the other one in the cave near Formella or. Because I´ve heard that the X marked doors are testing "grounds" but I cant seem to get into them. Any suggestions?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You should be able to enter the testing grounds in order. The first is the one near Grindstone. After you've passed that one you can get into the one north of Formello, although that one is much harder. Once it's done you can head off to the next one, and so on.

—Alorael, who has no idea what could prevent you from opening the door to the first test.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
From what I remember as long as you do the tests in order there is no problem entering them. If you miss a test, the next one will not let you enter and is supposed to give a map to the previous one (It's easy to accidentally hit something to cause the map to disappear).

There are some interesting messages for failing the tests.
Apprentice
Member # 7494
Profile #3
I found the second test...I had missed it because there was a block before it. But its under controll now...=) thanks for the help