Avernum V

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum V
Apprentice
Member # 7416
Profile #0
where are all the Slith's? There seems to be not much going on with them. In one, we beat them silly, in 2, they lived among us, in 3, they were almost non exzistant. I have yet to find many in 4, so maby in 5 they got their forces together and attacked avernum and the empire lands Both. What if we had to choose wich one we would defend, native home, or current home... decisions decisions, oh the possibilites. "please excuse my spelling, im tired" :confused:

--------------------
Avernum rules, what more need to be said?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There have never been many friendly sliths besides Gnass, which is still there in A4 despite somewhat strained relations. Remember, between A3 and A4 Avernum fought another big war against the sltihs, so they're probably still not popular. The fact that they have yet another crazed cult can't help.

—Alorael, who didn't really see all that many more friendly nephilim. They don't even have their own village except for a small camp and a bunch of bandits!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
A3 is on the surface where the Empire has tried to obliterate the Sliths. A4 has one major concentration "underground" near the Castle that is hostile. Basically between the Empire killing them in A2 and the Second Slith War there shouldn't be too many.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
When did the Empire kill sliths except in passing? The only sliths on the surface were the ones in the Goldddale mines in A3.

—Alorael, who wonders why the surface-dwellers took the slith invasion so calmly. Either they were familiar with sliths already from the war or they just aren't that worried about hitherto unknown humanoid species appearing.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
There would have been some familiarity with sliths when they were slaughtering them during A2. I doubt that the Golddale Mine sliths were the only group to make it to the surface.

Besides Empire policy is to kill non-humans. A party with sliths will get attacked near Delis before you kill the Alien Slime if you encounter Empire patrols.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #5
The Empire never went out of their way to kill sliths on the surface because of the lack of sliths there. They did, however, devote significant efforts to killing the Darkling sliths in Exile, during the Empire-Avernum War, as documented in E/A 2.

[ Thursday, September 21, 2006 18:34: Message edited by: Slarty ]

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00