Herb seller

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Herb seller
Apprentice
Member # 7409
Profile #0
Hey all. I tried to search this but it didn't work. I know I've seen someone who sells herbs in a city, but I can't find the guy. I think he was a slith. I just found the guy who made knowledge brews, but ran out of energetic herbs. Thanks in advance!

--------------------
Don't bother reading this, just read what I've posted. Are you still reading this!? Stop it!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
There are few people who sell herbs in copious amounts. You need decently high nature lore and search out for those light brown piles in the outdoors.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7409
Profile #2
Yeah, I've only been able to not open one of those piles, and it was in rental's fortress. I found the Slith dealer, but he only had two energy herbs to sell, and I need about thirty... But, yeah, I always open those piles and pick the herbs up.

--------------------
Don't bother reading this, just read what I've posted. Are you still reading this!? Stop it!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
I did a thread on Wisdom crystals and there was a limit to what you could find in those caches but I was using mandrake root as the limit. Nature lore 3 gives 16, nature lore 12 gives 37, and you can get more with nature lore at 15.

It's a waste of time but just check every merchant that you can get to by pylon. There are herb dealers in Fort Draco, West Cotra (Potionary), the Slith herb dealer waiting with the merchants between Almaria and Tower Colony, Tower Colony, that guy in the swamp southeast of Formello and the alchemist to the northwest of Formello, the Nephil camp near Fort Monastarty, and maybe Fort Dunvo. I saved all of my herb ingredients for the end except to make a few energy potions and do that Fort Remote quest and get a Magus vest.

[ Monday, August 21, 2006 20:50: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by eggamagga:

Yeah, I've only been able to not open one of those piles, and it was in rental's fortress.
The cache you're probably referring to has the best bow in the game, by the way. You need 25 total Nature Lore to get it, but it's insanely awesome.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #5
Oooh.. The HeartStriker Bow.. Highest damage in the game but no special effects.

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Apprentice
Member # 7409
Profile #6
Ohhhh... I need to get that bow! Thanks for your help everyone, I should be able to get the rest of the herbs I need now.

--------------------