Testing Cave #3 (Spoilers)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Testing Cave #3 (Spoilers)
Apprentice
Member # 7235
Profile #0
It says Control, Control, Control. Allright, Ill control - but golems resist my charms and the anoying plants after being charmed aren't doing anything - how do I get through this test?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Patience, young grasshopper. Hold off your enemies long enough and you will succeed.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
"Control your enemies" in this case doesn't mean "charm them", it just means "stop them from killing you".

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 6762
Profile #3
Where's the third test?

--------------------
Don't be a noob, PLAY RUNESCAPE

-SO i can pwn you-add me
or if your smart
-Save yourself and let them suffer
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #4
quote:

Quoting Small Fry:
Where's the third test?
According to The Book of Answers (A4's Hint Book) the 3rd Trial/Test (of 6) is Northeast of Fort Dranlon and you fight the Trial Automaton.

The above sounds more like the 4th trial/test in the Great Cave Southwest of Almaria?

Anyhow, according to the BoA there are 6 and they should be completed in order?!?

Schrodingers walkthrough also says the 3rd Trial/Test is Northeast of Fort Dranlon and you fight a Trial Automaton with magic only, weapons make it daze you.

[ Saturday, July 01, 2006 19:52: Message edited by: Micro Phage ]

--------------------
Aide: (tugging at General's pant leg from ground..) "Sir! Please get down!"
General: "What!?! They couldn't hit a Giant from that dist..."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Yes, this does sound like the fourth test, and yes, you have to do them in order because only the door to the next test will open. The others just point you to tests you missed.

—Alorael, who thought "control" was about controlling the battlefield so your mages don't get eaten. It was almost a real challenge. It's a good thing monsters are dumb.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00