Hermes in Saffron, good or bad?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hermes in Saffron, good or bad?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hi, so I fought my *first* round against Rentar and killed the shades. I've also cleared the Spire Fort and I read in the FAQ that after searching the "secret bandit passage" I should confront Hermes and, fight him? I already found that passage (it was empty) and Hermes is as polite as usual. Did I miss anything in my visit to the cave? or I need to go further north to find the answers... (let's say visit the 2 Abyss cities, which I still haven't visited).
Thanks.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
"The secret bandit passage" refers to the Darkside Loyalist camp reached from Fort Saffron by going up the stairs in the southeast to the cells. There is a passage to the camp passed the turrets. Somewhere in there is the evidence needed to show Hermes is a traitor. The fort commander will ask you to talk to Hermes about the evidence. Also see the Empire liason in the guest quarters.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Thanks Randomizer, I'll check that. After the vanhatai prisoner unleashed the beasts I killed them as best as I could and fled the place, didn't look for any secret passage :P I thought it refered to the one outside the fort.
Thanks again.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #3
The only vanhatai prisoner that I know of, is the one at Fort Remote. :)

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Apprentice
Member # 7100
Profile #4
There is a passage to the camp passed the turrets. Somewhere in there is the evidence needed to show Hermes is a traitor. The fort commander will ask you to talk to Hermes about the evidence. Also see the Empire liason in the guest quarters.

Can you tell me what "evidence" that I am looking for? and where? is that on the first floor? I killed everything and searched everything. Found that bandit map but no evidence. Where exactly is it? Is that in the room that near the two north crystal? But nothing in that room so.
Apprentice
Member # 7100
Profile #5
never mind. I found it. Strange, I pretty sure that after i done the camp killed everyting there is no second box in the room but when I return to it after i quit and reload, there is that second box contain the evidence. bug?? strange.