Strength and wheels that controll gates.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Strength and wheels that controll gates.
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #0
Sometimes when I try to turn a wheel to open a gate, I get the message that I'm not stong enough to turn it.

Is this merely a plot thing, or are there actually some blocked gates that CAN be opened, as long as you have enough strenght to turn the wheel.

And if the later is the case, how much strength do I need for each of those wheels?

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I believe there are a couple of them that can be opened with high Strength, but most of them aren't supposed to be opened, and there's always a way to get past them without opening them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
For instance, the ones in Almaria cannot be opened no matter how strong you are.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
I think the gate leading into the Scree Caves from SPOILER can't be opened either. At least not until you can get out of the Scree Caves via Fort Emerald.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The only one I opened was under Almaria in the northwest corner to below the vintner west of Camp Samuels. It's only helpful as a shortcut going east to visit the Vahnatai in the Sulphorous Flats to fulfill Houghton's first mission.