Ungrateful and hostile almarians

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ungrateful and hostile almarians
Apprentice
Member # 7058
Profile #0
so I killed the shade at Almaria and I thought the people would stop attacking me and yet they contine to attack me! is there anyway to get them to talk to me.

I can easily kill them but I feel evil :( besides, i wanted to find out if there's any quest I can get from almaria.

How can I stop them from being hostile to me?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You have to free Ghall-Ihrno under Almaria. Talk to Houghton in the Castle and eventually he'll give you this mission.

There is some chance that you have triggered this bug.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #2
How far in the game are you. Have you explored the Vahnatai Hideout in the Sulfurous Caves yet?

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7058
Profile #3
I'm pretty far into the game already. I'm done with Fort spire and hunting down Rentar.

Well, I came across the bug where I got the crystal box without houghton telling me and the Fort emerald barriers were never taken down. I was trapped in the scree caves because the barriers were still there and one of the gate back to Fort emerald was closed.

I had to do the trick to get back to Fort Monastery. Now, Houghton is dead and I never got a quest to rescue anyone in Almaria :(

Am I missing a lot of things if I kill everyone in Almaria or just leave it alone?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
As Ephesos said in the other thread, you're not missing much if you skip Almaria entirely.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
The major thing you're missing is a trainer, but I think everything he trains you in can also be trained cheaper in Silvar after killing its shade.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 7058
Profile #6
thanks guys!