Patrick's Tower Books **spoilers**

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Patrick's Tower Books **spoilers**
Apprentice
Member # 6789
Profile #0
I am looking for the five stolen books that belong to Patrick's Tower! I found 4 of them -- one in a nest of baslisks, and three under the tower itself. I am still looking for one more book! Where could it be? (Don't tell me the demon under the tower has it!)
Apprentice
Member # 6789
Profile #1
Never mind! I read the faq and I know exactly where the final book is!!! I actually went to where the book is, but turned back! :(
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There are 7 books in the tunnels under Patrick's Tower. You only get a reward for the first 5. Try to return another to see the message you get.

I forget where all of them were, but there should be one in the barrier sealed areas south of Lord Bhoralon. There are others in the northern parts of the tunnels near the Memorial Lands.

Just clear the tunnels and you will find lots of unique items that will make the effort worth while.