need to kill dorikas

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: need to kill dorikas
Apprentice
Member # 6391
Profile Homepage #0
can somebody please tell me an easy way to kill dorikas or can somebody tell me how to take his his baton of him
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You do not need to kill him, in fact you cannot, he will escape regardless of what you do.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6997
Profile #2
Aye, Dorikas escaping seems to be part of the story, I think it's part of a set-up for Avernum 5.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Sharpie:

Aye, Dorikas escaping seems to be part of the story, I think it's part of a set-up for Avernum 5.
You think? :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
He'll be back, but maybe not until A6. Jeff's description of A5 seems to imply that it will be in Avernum and not the Empire.

I really wanted that weapon. Too bad it's scripted that he escapes. I kept him terrified for most of the encounter and blocked from running away. Maybe if I filled the hall with summoned creatures I could have messed up the script.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I really wanted that weapon. Too bad it's scripted that he escapes. I kept him terrified for most of the encounter and blocked from running away. Maybe if I filled the hall with summoned creatures I could have messed up the script.
No good. He's still set to be "unkillable".

I've tried blocking it every way possible, to no avail. He just group-terrifies, then kills everything and runs off (with .000001 HP or so).

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #6
If you have any talent -- you could always create a BOA scenario reguarding Dorikas and his little group....... ;)

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?