Getting back from the dark lands

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Getting back from the dark lands
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #0
How do I disable the pylons that are before Rentar's 2nd fortress? I am trapped at her fort right now.

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Um... if you're in the fort already, you don't have to worry about de-activating them.

If you're outside the fort, go ahead and walk in. Not all of them activate when you walk past.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6997
Profile #2
You can't really disable them, your options are either smash them (which you should be strong enough to do at this point as they're set up so you only have to fight them by ones or twos) or run past. If you need to run past them, I'd say going along the west wall is probably your best bet, the pylons there don't reinforce each other very well and you should only have to worry about taking fire from one at a time. Remember that divine restoration can unfreeze a character.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Also, if you're going along the western side of the field of pylons, be sure to look out for a cache in the northwest corner containing a very nice item. You'll need 23 Nature Lore to get it open, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Watch the map in the lower left corner. The active pylons are in red and the inactive ones are in blue. It will help you with whatever you decide upon.