Demon Lord Bhorralon missing?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Demon Lord Bhorralon missing?
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #0
I've searched the caves and tunnels below Patricks tower several times and cannot find the demon lord anywhere. I thought he was the one with the four pylons, but that wont do. I've killed everything else down there and find no tunnel unexplored on my maps. It seems I fought him in an earlier game, but old Solberg still tells me the quest over and over... I'm getting annoyed by those occasional slimy masses that keep poping up and want to move on with the game, but sure would like to take Demonslayer along for the ride...

Any tips on where to find him?

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
West of the pillars. If you haven't actually seen stuff that looks like the basement of a tower and fought a bunch of hellhounds, you haven't been far enough.

—Alorael, who actually missed the demon a few times because it's hiding in the shadows. It's centrally located and not hostile.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6997
Profile #2
He's tricky. I missed him the first time too and killed just about everything else down there before I finally found him.

When you think of a demon lord, the first thing thing that comes to mind is an extremely agressive, overconfident baddy with a huge chip on it's shoulder. However Bhorralon is passive when you first meet him and since he dosn't jump right out and engage you in combat, it's easy to cruise right on past without noticing he's there. Remember the stairs in Patrick's tower that were blocked off at the bottom? He just a few feet south of that.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
There are barriers in the passages south of him. You can get to him from two other routes that go around the area.
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #4
Thanks everyone,

Even with three good answers I still had to search a bit to find him. I must have walked by that demon 6 or 8 times in my earlier search for him with his red skin and dark clothing mixing in with the flooring...

Demonslayer is nice, aswell.

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
BANNED
Member # 6432
Profile #5
Demonslayer is there?
Where?

--------------------
I hate you all
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
No, Demonslayer isn't there, but as part of the reward for killing the demon you're given instructions on how to find Demonslayer.

(Gee, wouldn't it have been useful to have Demonslayer before going off to slay the demon? :rolleyes: )

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #7
Thuryl's back?

Did I miss the announcement?

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
It's bad enough that I left and didn't manage to stay gone. An "I'm back" topic would just be embarrassing.

Maybe I should just try to get myself banned.

[ Saturday, April 15, 2006 06:16: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #9
If TM can't get himself banned permanently, why do you think you can?

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #10
Thuryl > TM

—Alorael, who has faith in Thuryl's ability to do whatever he wants if he puts his mind to it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Clickxabbu:

Thuryl > TM

—Alorael, who has faith in Thuryl's ability to do whatever he wants if he puts his mind to it.

Which is exactly why nobody would dare ban him.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????