Almaria

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Almaria
Apprentice
Member # 1213
Profile #0
so early on in th game i got bored and ran past the shade in almaria, then fought and killed everyone in the town. is there a way to reset it now that i have killed the shades?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think there's a way to revive an entire town like in previous Avernums...

What on earth drove you to slaughter the entire town?!

Wait... I think I know when you did this. Was this when you came up through the smugglers' tunnel, and popped up right next to the shade? Because there's a way out of Almaria there that doesn't involve killing everyone.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 1213
Profile #2
i came in next to the shade, had one distract it while the rest ran by, then decided to explore the town, only to find that everyone attacked me
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Ah. You weren't supposed to do that. When they said they'd attack anyone who ventured into the city, they meant it.

It's completely possible to sneak by the shade without being seen, and escape through the sewers. Just so you know next time...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6972
Profile #4
I can't get through Almaria :( . I have found the way into the city but how on earth do you get out and move on to the castle?
All in town are still hostile and the shade is still there.

[ Tuesday, March 28, 2006 03:16: Message edited by: Aylaya ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Explore to the north of the shade and move west going counterclockwise. Visit the job board. You don't need to get close to the shade or see anyone in the upper town level until after you visit the Castle.