Silvar Pylon et al

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Silvar Pylon et al
Apprentice
Member # 5923
Profile #0
Where is it? I have areas around Silvar explored and all areas in Silvar both above ground and underground except for area where bad spirit is and no pylon. I had no problem finding Cotra Pylon. Is my game corupted?

Also every now and then I get black horizontal-diagonal streaks. These don't do any harm but this is only place this happems.

Finally if I post I get into an endless loop returning me to my post (Windows XP) I can I get out of this without leaving Spiderweb board?

Tia.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
About the Silvar pylon: it's in the city, in the far south, next to the river, in the center of the town. The world map in the forum header may be of some use to you.

As for the other things, I have no idea.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #2
I had the hardest time finding several of the pylons even though they were in plain sight. Specifically I remember having trouble finding the silvar, cotra, and tower colony pylons. They somehow managed to blend in to the surrounding floor.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------