a few questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: a few questions
Apprentice
Member # 6946
Profile #0
ok first i'd like to say i love this game and i'm a big fan of the avernum series and i can't wait for them to make another. now to my questions.

1. ok i've looked everywhere for the fine waveblade u need for that venahatie(however it's spelled) in the castle and can't find one anywhere. does anyone know where i can find it?

2. also there is that one job board mission from fort saffaron to take a messege to spire fort to some guy who's name starts with a G, my question is can u actually complete this mission cause i thought i killed a guy who had that name when i went there and cleared the fort out and all that and the only none hostile guy i ran into was the one dude in the cell that wants ur help.

any help would be much appreciated. thank you.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #1
For the fine waveblade, I found one in the areas west of fort remote, though I supposse there is a chance to find one any time you fight vahnatai. As for that message, the guy you deliver it to is camped somewhat north of the fort by himself.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Apprentice
Member # 6946
Profile #2
ok cool thx a lot
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by murdocx528:

venahatie
Wow. This has to be the worst spelling of "vahnatai" I've ever seen. And there have been some bad ones.

But I'm just uselessly sniping, because your post was clear enough not to cause problems. Carry on. :)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00