Sticky fingers, hungry pockets, feed the hole

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sticky fingers, hungry pockets, feed the hole
Apprentice
Member # 6922
Profile #0
Taking my first run at this game and wondering just how greedy I can get with items bearing that annoying little NY symbol in the corner. What are the parameters for not getting noticed? How far can I press my luck getting caught stealing before folks get bent out of shape? What are the effects of an angry populace? Finally and least important, can anyone identify the movie whose central theme is the last phrase of my post title? Amputee fetishists, anyone?

--------------------
Haven't seen the sun since i got this game. Avernum realism top notch.
Apprentice
Member # 6913
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by Pasty White:

Taking my first run at this game and wondering just how greedy I can get with items bearing that annoying little NY symbol in the corner. What are the parameters for not getting noticed? How far can I press my luck getting caught stealing before folks get bent out of shape?
As I have understoud it, you can steal as much as you ever want, as long as noone notice it. If you are unsure if they do, save and try. Or wait until the AI has moved away, if thats an alternative.

--------------------
Segla i medvind
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
You can take items with no ill effects as long as you're not in the line of sight of anyone friendly. You can also steal up to 2 items from under people's noses in a single map area before the area turns hostile and everyone starts trying to kill you. Choose your thefts carefully.

In regard to your last enquiry, Videodrome?

[ Friday, March 17, 2006 04:13: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!