Too guilty to forgive?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Too guilty to forgive?
Apprentice
Member # 6847
Profile #0
Hello everyone, I have made a stupid mistake. I was doing the mission of collecting 20 meat sacks. I went back to the farmland near Fort Draco. I was kind of bored so I stole 20 meat sacks under a farmer's eyes. I was more surprised that the farmer actually attacked me! So I killed him. What's more surprising is that when I trying to go back to the fort everyone becomes hotile and attacks me....... I think this punishment is too heavy. I killed a farmer outside the fort, so how did they know???

Is there anyway that I can make them forgive me? I don't want to kill everyone in the fort even I can do that. I tried the cheat but it doesn't work. And the saves are too late to change back so how can I undo my crime?? I don't know how the editor works sorry.

--------------------
Gundam!
Apprentice
Member # 6878
Profile #1
Editor doesn't fix it. If the cheat (alt+shift+D code: pleaselikeme) doesn't work, then yer basically gonna have to start a new game. Unless the AutoSave is far back enough (I think it saves every 30min?)

EDIT:
pleaselikeme = Makes all of the areas in the game forget your crimes. If you were hated, you will now be liked. Major crimes won't be forgotten.

Apparently, killing a farmer is a major crime.

[ Friday, March 10, 2006 21:50: Message edited by: Pheonix of the Blue Flame ]

--------------------
Kayl: "The voices in my head are having...creative differences right now."
Raistlyn: "The what are having what now?"
---
"Never argue with a moron. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
Well of course it is. No farmers no horrible mushroom flavoured beer, candy, pies, or cereal.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
You are both a thief and a murderer. You deserve whatever you get. Roleplay.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 6629
Profile Homepage #4
Yeah! Us farmers have been treated like dirt by adventurers regularly. You walk through our houses, kill our leaders on a regular basis, and steal the robes from our cupboards! What can we wear now, after going for a swim in the local river?

--------------------
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
Apprentice
Member # 6847
Profile #5
Hey, don't you have stolen stuff before? Also does this has multi endings like Geneforge?

--------------------
Gundam!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Not exactly. There's only one ending, but it consists of many pieces that change depending on what you do. There's one major choice that you make that makes the ending very different, but it's not to the same degree as Geneforge.

—Alorael, who supposes that the distinction is playing through the same game and getting a different ending in A4. Geneforge has endings that happen in different places and at different times.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
By the way, have you tried using the pleaselikeme cheat after travelling a few zones away from the fort, rather than doing it right there in front of the fort? It might require the zone to be reloaded before it takes effect.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!