demonslayer/patricks tower

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: demonslayer/patricks tower
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
Well, I talked to the head wizard in Patrick's Tower and he said something about "The Demonslayer only being for heroes" then he mentioned something about "A demon underneath the Tower". I found an Eyebeast and a Shambler underneath and killed them, and still he said that the quest is unfinished. I can't figure out how else to get down there, besides a tunnel that is filled with rocks that I can't use. Any help?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Look south and southwest of the Castle for more underground passages. After long treks through tunnels you'll be able to get under Patrick's Tower and kill the demon there.

There are quite a few demons lying around, though, so be sure that you got the one that gives you angry dialogue.

—Alorael, who thinks the nearest tunnel entrance is almost due north of Patrick's Tower. Just follow the southern wall of the Great Cave and look for trap doors.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by ASH LorAEL:

—Alorael, who thinks the nearest tunnel entrance is almost due north of Patrick's Tower. Just follow the southern wall of the Great Cave and look for trap doors.
There's also a fun way down over to the East of the tower (I think the next section over, in fact). It's full of basilisks and a few good valuables...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.