Special Abilities?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Special Abilities?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #0
Have I just not got the hang of the interface yet, or did the special abilities (including alchemy, divine aid, berserk rage, etc) get axed? Entirely? o_O

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
They're axed. Completely.

—Alorael, who didn't use them enough to really miss them. Except Divine Aid, of course, but that just felt like cheating anyway. So did making endless Knowledge Brews.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #2
Grrrr. I liked alchemy. And hiden doors. And meaningful plots. :mad:

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #3
Well now alchemy consists of taken your herbs to certain npcs to use in potions, so now you don't have to spend a number of your limited skill points on it. As for secret doors, it could get tedious trying to walk into each and every square of wall everywhere.

[ Monday, March 06, 2006 15:24: Message edited by: Walter ]

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s