Blosk Reinforcements

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blosk Reinforcements
Apprentice
Member # 6848
Profile Homepage #0
Is there anyway to complete this quest if you have already told Commander Thrac that he is not getting any?

I tried and he is just angry and won't speak to me.

--------------------
Our fish is so fresh you have to slap it!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Yeah, you have to go off and... er... whatever it is that's occupying the other fort commander's time, you have to deal with that. It's bandits at that fort northwest of Blosk, I think. Deal with that, and you can finish this quest.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6848
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks... I will give that I try.

--------------------
Our fish is so fresh you have to slap it!
Apprentice
Member # 962
Profile Homepage #3
Ok well I am still stuck here. This is the only quest I have left other than the metal for Dawdy and Hunt down Rentar for King Starrus. I don't know whatI need to do still for Thrac to get him to agree to sending help Blosk. I'd just let this quest go, but apparently can't get to the underground Darkside Loyalists at Erika's ruins.

I've been all through every other area of the game (including the suprise ending, which I did go through but then went back to an earlier save so I could complete this last quest). Thanks!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Thrac in Fort Saffron needs someone to go through the cells in the southeast corner into the Darkside Loyalist camp and kill the bandits there (2 levels). I don't know if you also need to kill their spy in his fort.

The Darkside Loyalists hidden under Erika's ruins are accessible from the Dark Lands by finding the secret trapdoor. There is a glowing rune that needs to be stepped on to reveal the trapdoor.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #5
You know, I'm pretty sure I did everything that needed to be done, but I still didn't get the option to get the reinforcements. I ended up modifying the scripts a bit to change some SDFs (well, just one) and managed to get the quest to the end. But I did kill every bad guy anywhere near there, I double checked. I thought it might have been that I'd already chosen some option that closed another one that I would've needed to get. Anyway. I wonder what that SDF was...

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
You need to clean out the Darkside base, tell the commander of Fort Saffron that they're gone, and then demand reinforcements for Blosk. Then you can tell Thrac that the reinforcements are coming.

—Alorael, who may have missed a minor step in there somewhere. That's the gist of it, anyway.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 962
Profile Homepage #7
I thought I had also done all that and I had. But for some reason I was never given the script from Elphaba agreeing to send reinforcements to Blosk. I ended up also having to change one of the SFD's (114 8 2) so that I could deliver the message to Trac and then get the rune in Erica's ruins to work.