Vahnatai crystal quest in mines near Fort Draco

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Vahnatai crystal quest in mines near Fort Draco
Apprentice
Member # 6761
Profile Homepage #0
I can't for the life of me find the Vahnatai crystal I'm supposed to in the haunted mine near Fort Draco.

I've been all through it, and I had the whole encounter with the giant crystal branding my hand, but that apparently didn't fulfill it. I told the sage back in FD about that but I've still got the quest to find the Vahnatai crystal that the broken piece came from listed on my quest list, so apparently that wasn't it. I've disarmed or detonated every trap in there, dug up every dirt pile - there's nothing left to do in there as far as I can tell.

Not sure if there's something I'm missing, or if maybe it's not in there at all and is really somewhere else, or if the giant crystal the shade led me to was it and somehow it just didn't register as done.

Any advice, anyone?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
If I recall correctly, the crystal you're looking for is in a locked cabinet in the northwest corner of the top floor of the mine.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 6761
Profile Homepage #2
Ah, got it! I think I didn't have enough tool use to get the cabinet open originally. I've got to remember to make notes about stuff like that.

Thanks!