Missed something really basic?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Missed something really basic?
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #0
Everyone around Formiello hates me. Did I cause attacks because I mistakenly started it, or is this part of the story line which I missed? Can't make it past the bridges guards. Will all be well once I manage to get into Formiello?
Thanks,
AL
Apprentice
Member # 5665
Profile Homepage #1
People hate you as in they won't talk to you, or they are attacking you? If they just have very unresponsive responses (if that makes any sense) then your fine, thats part of the plot. If they are attacking you... don't know what you did then.

As for entry into Formello, you must get orders from the commander of Ft Draco before they will let you in.

--------------------
Signature v2.0
Now with more Retzin!
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #2
Uh oh. After being attacked on the way to Formello, I attacked everyone back. Um, killed everyone including the tailor and the butcher. Found a note which said something like "attack advenurers" so.... I thought I was defending myself. Yuck, do I need to start the game over?
AL
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Oberonsal:

Uh oh. After being attacked on the way to Formello, I attacked everyone back. Um, killed everyone including the tailor and the butcher. Found a note which said something like "attack advenurers" so.... I thought I was defending myself. Yuck, do I need to start the game over?
AL

Personally I don't use them, but there's a cheat code that allows you to have the game "forget all crimes"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
If you're only at Formello, it wouldn't be too bad just to start over, though.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #5
OK I cheated. Used shift "D" to have my crimes forgiven. Had way too much time already invested to start over. Thankful that there is this cheat or I might have given up on the game. Thanks everyone.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Oberonsal:

Uh oh. After being attacked on the way to Formello, I attacked everyone back. Um, killed everyone including the tailor and the butcher. Found a note which said something like "attack advenurers" so.... I thought I was defending myself.
Ah... the ones who attacked you were just bandits, with a vague reference to something further down the plotline.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.