Key to inner Rentar Fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Key to inner Rentar Fortress
Apprentice
Member # 2299
Profile Homepage #0
I'm stuck and not able to get into the innermost part of Rentar-Dumbo's fortress (that little imp has had a lasting effect on her name). I've gotten to the second level and cleaned out a lot of it, but there is a grate which I can't lift and a number of doors which I can't unlock.

I have two crystal vahnati keys and the darkside loyalist key, but I still can't open them. I've destroyed almost all of the pylons, too and explored almost everyplace south of the spire fortress.

I'm also stuck at the spire fortress, and I assume I need to orb to get past it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There's a lever in the residential area in the southern part of the lower level of the keep that's easy to miss. It will raise the portcullis north of the stairs where your vahnatai allies congregate if they survived.

—Alorael, who wouldn't worry about the Spire Fortress yet. You'll know how to get through when you need to, which is after you deal with Rentar-Ihrno.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
I just bashed the doors down to get into the Spire fort.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
How? The doors can't be opened.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
It's not a door anyway; it's a portcullis. You can't even try to open it.

[ Tuesday, January 17, 2006 13:18: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!