Skill Potions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Skill Potions
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #0
quote:
Originally written by Opalias:
Which herbs are used for the skill potions?
All five: Healing, Energetic, Spiritual, Graymold and Mandrake. One dose of each per skill potion. Energetic Herbs and Mandrake are generally the rarest, so if you have more of the other types than you do of those, you can sell a few extras.

I have plenty of herbs, but can't find anyone that will take them in exchange for the skill potions. Where might I find this skillful potion maker?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
In the "Remote Lands", south of Koth's Lair. You won't be there untill the very end of the game, so keep on saving.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 6582
Profile #2
I have finally cleared out Khoth's Ruins, and still haven't found anyplace where I can buy Skill Potions. In fact, I'm now at the base/bottom of Rentar-Ihrno's Keep. Any help will be appreciated.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
The screen south of Koth's Lair, i.e before you actually enter Koth's lair.
You fought an Eyebeast there, which had dominated a Slith, a Human, a Nephil and a Vahanati. Search around that area, and you will find a cave that will lead you across the river to the south-west corner of the screen, you will have to dispell some barriers on the way. Tell the man there that you have killed the eyebeast, and he will make you your potions.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."