Two Quests.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Two Quests.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
..That I haven't managed to solve, and I am near the end of the game.

1; Fort Saffron. I am to help the Intelligence Officer of the Castle (Levitt) to investigate the hideout near Fort Saffron. I have been there (long ago), I have spoken with the leader, I have killed him..And everyone else there. I can't find anything useful there either, and I can't seem to solve the quest.

2; The Island Route. Fishermen in Cotra want me to find a land-based route to an island in the river, they remember from their youth adventurers speaking of a tunnel..I can't seem to find it.

You guys had any better luck?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #1
The second quest can be solved through the chitrach tunnels. I believe the proper map is directly south of the chitrach queen-thing, but I'm not sure.
I have no idea about your first one.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
About the first one, I believe that you need to have found some grimy, coded maps in the Darkside lair. Without those, you don't have much to give to Levitt.

And did you talk to Commander Elphaba in Fort Saffron after cleaning out the lair? Because there's someone else in the fort that you have to take care of after that...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
I haven't found any maps, bu you are talking about the hidden base right next to Fort Saffron, right? I will just have to go and look it over again, I guess.
I have told the commander about killing them off, and I think she rewarded me.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
So you didn't find the information about the traitor either?

You need to go back into the lair and explore more thoroughly.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
Will do.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #6
I recall that at least the info that Thurly is referring to is located in a jar in a little room in the NW area of the lair. I think the maps are upstairs somewhere.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #7
I found the maps, reported them, and wen ton witht he quests. I forgot about any traitor. Now I have allready gotten ridd of Dorikas and have charged the final keep.
I guess I can do that next game.

--------------------