Windows Beta Testing - Waiting for the email

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Windows Beta Testing - Waiting for the email
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #0
I've been out of it for a while, been doing sound design for a indie startup here in Brisbane, Australia. We’re all not getting paid, but its great experience (and yeah, at the end there was a hell of a lot of testing to be done...and I drew the short straw :P ). That’s for people that wanted to know what some stranger from the internet has been doing for the last few months.

Am I to assume the Beta Testing call up on the 27-09-05 on the news page was for Mac users, and that the absence of more recent news posting regarding Avernum 4 testing means that the Windows testers have yet to be gathered?

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 13:26: Message edited by: Flake ]

--------------------
I may come across sounding more official then I actually am. Or not.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Keep your eyes open on the Spiderweb page. It is possible that enough testers from the last game will return such that new testers will not be required.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 1345
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, this is the point where I go back and search through my past beta testing emails and work out which was the last game I helped test for spidweb :P and work out whether it was the last one released.

Oh sweet, so I was in the Windows Geneforge 3 beta, done so much since then :P will await to receive an email I suppose :) I have some free time.

Edit. I so take that free time comment back :P just got thrown a heavy load of work on incredibly short term notice :P won't be able to beta test for a few weeks lol

[ Monday, January 09, 2006 12:26: Message edited by: Flake ]

--------------------
I may come across sounding more official then I actually am. Or not.