gremlin wine?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: gremlin wine?
Apprentice
Member # 6643
Profile #0
hi, i know this is probably really stupid... but i sold my gremlin wine before i knew i needed it and now i can't find any more... does anyone know where i can find some?? i know it's silly but i want to finish all of the quests/jobs... - i already went to buy some east of formello, but he only had one bottle... not enough... thanks!

:confused:
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You need four of them and they are scattered throughout. Look through any areas that might sell wines especially near Almaria. It is probably easier to kill the Gremlin.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Written by Synergy in another thread
I believe it only takes four bottles of wine to make the gremlin happy. You found the two in the storeroom, and the one sold by the wine seller east of Formello. There are two bottles upstairs in a locker in Giscard's house. There is one in the Gremlin Cave near Silvar. There is one in Hrosharr's bandit fortress in the SW Honeycomb. I think there is one other one in the E. Gallery somewhere...maybe in a bandit lair there.
[Edit: Why must UBB mock me?]

—Alorael, who also sold the wine before completing the quest and who came up with the necessary wine without putting any effort into it. Also note that you can simply kill the gremlin to complete the quest.

[ Thursday, January 05, 2006 15:22: Message edited by: If Alorael and not Alorael... ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6643
Profile #3
ya thanks, i just killed it... thanks anyway, while i'm here tho, i can't seem to figure out how to learn dispell barrier, isn't X supposed to teach it to me? it's not on his list of spells... ... and piercing crystals don't work in the little room nearby...
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
There are barriers that are above piercing crystals or even the highest level of the spell itself.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #5
Kelner in the Tower Colony will give you access to his Dispel Barrier spellbook if you first do him "a little favor."

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 6643
Profile #6
thanks! now if only i can figure out how to accomplish that "favor" ... doesn't look like it's going to happen for a VERY long time!!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
It's simply a matter of going up the stairs (the western stairs, specifically) in the tower ruins, killing many things, and then killing an even tougher thing. Some levers have to be pulled, too.

—Alorael, who promises that it doesn't technically require more than a single trip up the stairs and can be finished as soon as you arrive at the Tower Colony. Some of the fights are hard, though, and it might be easier to wait a little while before facing certain large, blue menaces.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6643
Profile #8
still can't get past the blue menace... i can't even finish clearing out the spiral until i get that done... i feel like i'm going too far ahead in the game before finishing my quests... boo urns!