Second Run

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Second Run
Apprentice
Member # 6603
Profile #0
Right, so I beat the game once and now I am going to go back on a harder difficulty. In the first run, my characters ended up as levels 33, 32, 31 and 34 and what I am wondering now is what is the most efficient mix of traits to put on a character. I imagine having no traits doesn't help you much, as that XP that you will not be denied will only mean you will hit the level wall earlier, and with no nifty traits. So, what I want to determine is what XP penalty a character can bear and still acheive the average maximum level for beating the game.

--------------------
But honor is like the undead: it requites constant attention and frequent violence.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #1
Poke around, for there are several topics that go into a great bit of detail about this.
As it stands right now, though, the general consensus is that it would be perfectly reasonable to give a slith Divinely Touched and Elite Warrior. But don't use a slith, because they suck in this game...go with nephils.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #2
Actually, I am starting to think that DT + EW is a poor combination, if Blademaster scales the way I think it does... I'm testing that now.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00