Cheats ?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Cheats ?
Apprentice
Member # 6579
Profile #25
Is there any more, I love avernum but like makeing great parties even more, its fun being invicible when going ageinst 100 bad guys by yourself. On torment it just evens out the killing sprees to an actual fight for your life.
Apprentice
Member # 1866
Profile #26
you're telling me that this version of exile/avernum has no character editor!?
I've used the editor for many reasons since I found out about spidweb and avernum 3 back when i was in like 4th grade...-.-
I cant believe theres no money cheat...character editor is so much more useful than "cheats"

--------------------
I love Dark Ages, but Spiderweb got me hooked on RPGs years ago. They also taught me that graphics dont matter when determinin' how good a game is :)
sil
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by SilofUSDA:

you're telling me that this version of exile/avernum has no character editor!?
I've used the editor for many reasons since I found out about spidweb and avernum 3 back when i was in like 4th grade...-.-
I cant believe theres no money cheat...character editor is so much more useful than "cheats"

Yes, all of the posts in this thread were truthful, and there is no more character editor (though Jeff says he might bring it back for A5).

And now, this thread can die the slow death...

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 11742
Profile Homepage #28
there are more cheats than whats given above! Hawk King has made a editor that kiks butt. Search on the AV4 page for the editor to learn how to download it and get it to work.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by ARH:

there are more cheats than whats given above! Hawk King has made a editor that kiks butt. Search on the AV4 page for the editor to learn how to download it and get it to work.
This thread has been dead for longer then TM has been banned! NOT a good way to start your forum career. /mod

--------------------
Just to annoy Alo...
Apprentice
Member # 8558
Profile #30
i only use the mp restoring cheat, cause i dont like returning to town to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 11742
Profile Homepage #31
just pretend i didn't say that. I'm a newbie anyway.

--------------------
TUGG
Apprentice
Member # 11560
Profile #32
I got A4 by downloading it from MSN Games and have been playing it for a couple monthes. I finally found this Board and discovered Relle's walkthrough and the subject of "cheats".
It says "To use them, press Alt+Shift+D to open the prompt...." Well, this doesn't work for me, nothing happens. Is this because I downloaded the game? Do you have to be in combat mode? I've never used cheats before and as a relative newbie didn't know what to expect, so would appreciate your comments as I, too, am tired of having to go back to base to refresh. Thanks in advance....
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #33
It's just Shift-D..MSN is lying to you..you don't need to do anything except pressing the said keystrokes..

[ Saturday, November 17, 2007 05:09: Message edited by: Azuma ]

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Apprentice
Member # 11560
Profile #34
I mentioned that I was a newbie, right.. should also have said that I was computer illiterate! Instead of hitting Shift I was hitting the Space bar! Thanks for being so emphatic in your response..made me look at the keys.
And it works with or w/o Alt, which was in Relle's Walkthrough not from MSN.
Anyhow, I'm off to the races, see you.....

Pages