BoA Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Bug
Apprentice
Member # 15100
Profile #0
Dunno if this should go here, or in the BoA forum, seeing as its a bug with a specific scenario, but I'll put it here.

I was playing Exodus, and when I got to the part in the tower where the mage dude kills Legare and the goddess flys everyone back to camp, a bug shows up and BoA shuts down. Oh, and Pithoss appears as a giant question mark.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #1
If anything or anyone appears as a giant question mark that means a graphics problem has occurred. Unless the question mark has the name "Placeholder", in which case the relevant monster has not been detailed in the scenario data script.

Take this to the BoA forum, Exodus has had a few problems listed in its day. If this is the only crash you have had it is most likely the scenario not the game itself.
Apprentice
Member # 15100
Profile #2
No, he's appeared correctly before. He just started appearing as a question mark after the bug occurred.

How do I move a topic?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
You can't move a topic. It stays here unless a mod decides to move it.

Dikiyoba not familiar with Pithoss appearing as a question mark, but the crash is a reoccuring problem on Windows that Kelandon is unable to fix. Here's the workaround.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Apprentice
Member # 15100
Profile #4
Oh, okay. Thanks.

But what do I do if my only save file is in the middle of the battle?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
Hmm. Dikiyoba recommends going back into the editor and using the take out of town option.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Apprentice
Member # 15100
Profile #6
Okay, I tried it and it works. Thanks.