Geneforge 4 help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 4 help
Apprentice
Member # 13870
Profile #0
i. Geneforge 4 latest version
ii. For Windows
iii. Windows XP

I am having a problem when i go to enter a cheat (using SHIFT + D) it is saying cheat codes have been turned off please go to the Spiderweb website and fix it or something like that Jeff or any one how do i turn these cheats back on?
:confused:

--------------------
" When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here cease, I want they bury me upsidedown, so my critics can kiss my *** "
- Bob Knight

Welcome to Spiderweb, newcomer. Leave your sanity at the door.
-Taliesin
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
You probably (accidentally or otherwise) deactivated the cheat codes. To reactivate them, you have to delete the file "Geneforge4Settings.dat" in your "Geneforge 4 Saved Games" folder. However, if you've registered the game, this will unregister it, and you'll have to email Jeff your original registration info to get a new key.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.