Screen Resolution

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Screen Resolution
Apprentice
Member # 14518
Profile #0
Question about screen resolution with A5.

When I use the option to 'change resolution at start-up', the resolution does not change.

When playing A4 and other Spiderweb games, the resolution changed to match my screen. I even restarted A4, and it matches up to the screen size fine, but when I choose the same settings in A5, it stays relatively small.

Any suggestions here?

BTW: long-time fan and have used the forum extensively for help with the games when I get stuck. Hard to believe I have never posted!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
You may want to try different resolution settings. What settings are you using, anyway? And what operating system?

Edit: I looked up the game requirements; A5 uses a screen resolution of 1024x768.

[ Monday, March 03, 2008 13:43: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.