Bug in Nethergate Resurrection?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bug in Nethergate Resurrection?
Apprentice
Member # 12144
Profile #0
After doing the Goag-mar quest to kill the queen, I ran around and did some other quests, then returned to clear the place out. However, the secret passage to lower Goag is blocked and the portcullises up in the center are closed. The disappearance of the secret door seems to be a bug...how can I fix this?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Goagh-Nar is set up so you can't go back through the secret door as a Celt once you exit the area. To maximize loot you need to transfer it past the secret door so you can come back later for it. Similarly as the Romans, you have to place stuff outside the porticulls. Once you go to the lowest level, there is no extra trips.
Apprentice
Member # 12144
Profile #2
Hmmm. Ok, I didn't know it was intended to be that way. It would be nice if one of the characters told you that - like the Chief. I assumed that I'd be welcome there after whacking the evil Queen.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Like most of Shadowvale's sidhe population, the fomori don't like you. They tolerate you because they have to and because you can do something for them. Once that's done, they'd rather not see you ever again.

—Alorael, who supposes it's only fair warning to point out that this will be generally true of major quests. Do what you need to before you leave, because you tend to leave carnage, rubble, and anger in your wake.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00