Screenmodes in Nethergate Res

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Screenmodes in Nethergate Res
Apprentice
Member # 10013
Profile #0
Hi!

Great games!! But hey, I can't find a way of running the game in windowed mode - the forced fullscreen mode is strange to my drivers also it wastes most of my screen and I like to do lots at once.

If there is no windowed mode, I'd really like to request one in an update - unless of course i'm the only person affected by it :P
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
A peculiarity of this engine (found in all games using it except the original Nethergate, which had a menu bar, and Avernum 3, which had an Options button on the main screen, is that you can't change the settings unless actually playing a game. Once in the game, press the floppy disk button on the bottom left, select Preferences, and deselect the checkbox that says "Play in full screen window." It is important to note that while the game no longer takes up the whole screen, it is not in a window that you can move around the screen. It just takes up an 800x600 spot in the center of the screen.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.