Problems with a BoA scenario

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Problems with a BoA scenario
Apprentice
Member # 8844
Profile #0
I just finished Embers of Rebellion, and I enjoyed the scenario. However there appears to be a bug at the end of the scenario. As part of a cutscene my character graphics were changed to the lying down, or injured position. For some reason after the cutscene they didn't revert to normal standing position, and the scenario ended. I decided to save over my master game file, and start a new scenario. Even in the new scenario my characters' graphics are still in the injured position, and I can't seem to change it (I tried going from outdoor to indoor locations several times).

I'm pretty mad that a coder would do something like this that could permanently mess up someone's game file, and I was wondering if there's anything I can do to fix it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Well, I tried to answer in your other thread but I think UBB ate it, so here goes again.

Try entering combat mode. Dikiyoba thinks that will fix it.
Apprentice
Member # 8844
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Well, I tried to answer in your other thread but I think UBB ate it, so here goes again.

Try entering combat mode. Dikiyoba thinks that will fix it.

Thank you, that did work.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
Also, if you download the latest version from my site, that bug has been removed.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.