G1 Windows, can't drop anything

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G1 Windows, can't drop anything
Apprentice
Member # 8191
Profile #0
Hi,

I'm trying to drop items, and it's not working anymore. I drag from inventory to the game window, but nothing happens when I release the mouse button.

I've rebooted, but still no go.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Have you dropped a bunch of items already and are you standing directly on them? If so, you've probably put all the items you can in that one space. Move a bit and try dropping things again.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 8191
Profile #2
Nothing on the ground. I moved to different zones, even. Just in case it was specific to where I was located, but it didn't help.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
I don't think you're supposed to drag them. You just click on them once to pick them up and click on them again to drop them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8191
Profile #4
Yeah, I tried that too. Just click to pick it up, move it over to the terrain screen, click to try and drop. Nothing.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by eldrik:

Yeah, I tried that too. Just click to pick it up, move it over to the terrain screen, click to try and drop. Nothing.
Is it being picked up? Try picking up a stack, so the game will verify how many you are grabbing. Then move the cursor over the terrain and click. It should be dropping the item at the feet of your character, so you might not be noticing it. It will NOT drop where your mouse arrow is located.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Apprentice
Member # 8191
Profile #6
Yep, definitely selecting properly. I tried an older save from a different game, and I can drop fine. It's only with this current game.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
Why don't you zip up that save then and post a link to it? I'm sure someone with G1 and some time would be able to suss it out. Maybe even JV?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.