Geneforge 4 won't open

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 4 won't open
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #0
Whenever I try to open GF4, it gives me the switching resolution option (although I'm already on the correct resolution), and after this, no matter if I switch the resolution or not, IT WILL NOT OPEN. It starts opening, then unexpectedly quits. I've tried restarting, moving the folder in case its location is messing it up, changing the resolution to 800x600 before opening it, then switching, redownloading, and more, but nothing is working! :mad: If it helps, I'm on OS 10.2.8. Any suggestions?

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Email spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com, they've heard of several people having this problem with 10.2.8.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
We were able to fix this. Go to the Geneforge 4 page and download v1.0.1 and you should be fine.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com