Unhandled Exception

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unhandled Exception
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #0
Twice last night, I got this when trying to start BoA after a long time staring at a white screen (Win 98):

Unhandled exception: c00000fd
At address: bff742a3

The computer froze soon after clicking on the dialog box and returning to the desktop. I got the white screen again, and by CTRL-D and closing the application, was able to save myself from rebooting.

Not a big problem, but it'd be nice to know what caused it.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will carry a flash drive with me at all times containing the Evil Overlord list, so that when I post from a different computer I will not be faced with trying to find out what my last quote was and being forced to make something up.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
If it's a one time thing, I'd guess some improperly stored memory, an ambiguous voltage, or some other computer voodoo. In other words, I doubt there is a simple cause should it be one time. If it's recurring, well, then probably some corrupted files.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7216
Profile #2
I've been getting a similar error:
unhandled exception = c0000005
at address = 004399f0
but mine occurs when I enter a specific town, not when starting BoA. I don't know what the cause is, and it's recurring, so...how do you fix corrupted files?

EDIT: I think I've figured it out. Oops.

[ Wednesday, June 21, 2006 19:50: Message edited by: Green Apple ]

--------------------
Apple.elqqA
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #3
The problem's probably on my end. I've been putting off doing a full reboot until I get a new computer (read: never).

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
My dungeon cell decor will not feature exposed pipes. While they add to the gloomy atmosphere, they are good conductors of vibrations and a lot of prisoners know Morse code.