Blades Problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades Problems
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #0
Recently, I have been having problems with Blades. It started just after I started Shadow of the Stranger, which was about three days ago. (Nice job, BTW) The problem is, now I can't open my saved games in either the main program or the editor. I click open game and nothing happens. I also can't open the Blades porgram when I'm online. ( I use AOL and firefox). This isn't a big problem but it's kinda annoying.
Note: The sound is turned off in the game and I'm running XP on a snazzy computer.
Would just reinstalling be the best choice?

Edit: I mentioned Shadow of the Stranger b/c I was also having problems with the way it was running.

[ Tuesday, June 06, 2006 16:16: Message edited by: Andraste ]

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
Reinstalling should always be one of the first things you try. A lot of problems (and possibly this one) can be solved this way.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Reboot computer. Then if that doesn't work, reinstall.

--------------------
-ben4808
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Reinstalling is definitely a good idea. And when you reinstall, don't copy over any whole folders from the old installation; just copy the scenarios and saved games inside them. Sometimes folders get messed up.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #4
I reinstalled and still can't open blades while I'm online. an error comes up that says the 16 bit pathway has an error and must close or something like that.

[ Friday, June 09, 2006 17:49: Message edited by: Andraste ]

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #5
Try running it in Windows 95 compatibility mode. Right-click on the Blades icon, select Properties, the Compatibility.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #6
That didn't work either.

--------------------