Avernum 2 part 3 help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 2 part 3 help
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #0
Allright, im now on part 3 and stuck at the beginning.Whats the problem then?Well, its that i cant enter the Olgai...I have got past 2 test but they dpnt talk anything 'bout that i have completed a test.And in Olgai the guards wont let me in still...And i have readed the walkthrough but it says only to be nice andto get in...well i have tried but i cant understand what they say and that...So have you got any information how i get longer in this **ll?

Thank you. ;)
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #1
hmm yet nothing...and still on same place:/
cant no body help :confused:

[ Saturday, May 27, 2006 03:52: Message edited by: Shadow47 ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
First of all, you gave less than an hour for people to answer your question.

Second, this belongs in the Avernum Trilogy Forum, not the Tech Support Forum. Tech Support is for problems running the games. Avernum Trilogy Forum is where you should go to ask for help.

Third, there are three tests. You may need to do all three. And have you completed the ritual in the first vahnatai town that allows you to understand their language?

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7163
Profile #3
BAH!Always same blabla god damnit!right, i cant get help from ANYWHERE SO THIS GOES LOCKED
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
Shadow47:

1) Please read the forum headers before you post. It would let you know that this was an inappropriate forum for this question.
2) No double posting is allowed here. Give at least 24 hours for someone to answer a question before giving it a bump.
3) Rude outbursts and replies are frowned upon here.

This topic goes to Avernum Trilogy...

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00