CD ordering information

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: CD ordering information
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #0
I would just like to know how buying these games on CDs works. Can I for example buy a CD of a game which I've already purchased?

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
According to their order form ( https://www.keysecure.com/spiderwebsoftware.com/form_w_lists.html ) replacement CDs cost same 4$ as original ones. I guess getting a CD for a game you've purchased would cost the same, but you can just e-mail or call them to make sure.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
If you've bought the Avernum trilogy but not the CD version thereof, you get $8 off for each Avernum for a final price of $21. There's no discount for Exiles, apparently, although there once was and there are still references to it in the order form.

—Alorael, who wonders if you can get RW games on a CD.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6923
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Delete Immediately:

If you've bought the Avernum trilogy but not the CD version thereof, you get $8 off for each Avernum for a final price of $21. There's no discount for Exiles, apparently, although there once was and there are still references to it in the order form.

—Alorael, who wonders if you can get RW games on a CD.

You could probably get them on a floppy :P .

--------------------
"There are no turtles anywhere" Ponder Stibbons
One, Two, Three, Pfhor, Five…
Avernum 2 AM Status
- Maps - Tomb of Dahris-Bok
- Annotation - Fort Draco/Ganrick Spider/Areana Caves
I have an interest in "custard titles". I want one. Now!